Monday, November 21, 2011

Experimentos y desnudos

I recently attended a workshop of Nude Drawing that was being organized by Nano Malhora. I thought it would be an excellent opportunity to do some experimenting - and I started out with Chartpak markers. I wanted to take a shot at watercolor and acrylic next, but sadly the workshop came to a hiatus.

(I always like my 5 minutes pose better).

Hace poco se organizó un taller de Figura Humana baratísimo aquí en Tijuana, organizado por Nano Malhora. Lamentablemente se detuvo y está ahorita en veremos, pero era una excelente oportunidad para hacer experimentos - empecé con plumones Chartpak, y quería pasarme a acuarela y acrílico con colores poco ortodoxos. Ahorita todavía estaba en la zona de confort en los naranjas.


Esperemos y pronto se pueda reinstaurar. Todavía había muchas cosas que se debían intentar, y es una lástima que este tipo de cosas se detengan por falta de interés y fondos :S

I was still in my comfort zone - I was about to leave the oranges and get into more unorthodox colors. It's a shame stuff like this has to stop for lack of interest and funding, and I really really hope we can find a way to bring it back.

(Oh yeah, this last girl was totally hangover or something XD Saturday morning!)


No comments:

Post a Comment