Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catrina y Señor Zorro

October's my favorite month. I love everything about it  - the fall, the weather, the leaves changing and falling and being able to jump on them and crush them, the abundance of candy and chocolate, the sugar high afterwards, Halloween and costumes and everything! But before I start with my ode to Halloween, I thought I'd revisit OUR tradition. Día de Muertos.

Expect some other posts about this, but in the meantime, need I remind you that I'm selling prints?? Well, this one's included!! :D Send me an e-mail, leave me a message... let me know! C: 10 dlls, printed in 9x12'', shipping included. Who cuts you a better deal? ;D

Octubre es mi mes favorito. ¡Me encanta!! Los dules, los chocolates, las hojas secas, los chocolates, los disfraces, las fiestas, los chocolates, el clima, los chocolates... n.n pero antes de empezar a celebrar a lo alto y ancho, pensé en visitar nuestro Día de los Muertos. De todos modos pienso hacer más piezas de esto - pero realmente quería postearla de una vez.

Y pueden comprarla como print, al igual que todo lo demás en mi galería... sólo diciendo... n.n 10 dlls más shipping - déjame un mensaje o mándame un correo y hablamos detalles! Todas las imágenes en mi galería - aquí o en Facebook - entran!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment