Monday, May 5, 2014

Fly Me to the Moon


If you guys have been following on Twitter, you know sometimes I get out of the whole Happy Days concept and diverge a little bit. Concretely, I try to make it about stuff that made me happy each day - but sometimes (because of work, routine, boredom, heartache or whatever) it is the act of drawing something unrelated that actually makes me happy.

These last two days it was the case. While hard at work painting another painting of my Secret Comic that I've been brewing for MONTHS now (just one more to go before I can send those pitches out into the world fully loaded!), I had the urge of flying away on what was a beautiful sunny day after days of rain - hence the first. Yesterday, it was May the 4th and I intended to do a Star Wars piece - instead, I disappointed my brother by paying homage to Audrey Hepburn on what would've been her 85th birthday.

And so it's decided. When these 100 happy days are over, I shall start a 100 movie project. Because movies make me happy, as simple as that. Sure, there'd be happy days scattered here and there (I hope!). But mostly movies.

So feel free to follow along, or when this new project starts - but there'll be more updates for sure... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment