Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nothing's gonna change my world

It's done!! The Walrus sitting on an English Garden with Sargent Pepper's Lonely Heart Clubs Band while they're Waiting for the Sun in a Strawberry Fields Across the Universe with Diamonds, Mr. Kite and the Octopus, with a Submarine in the background.

I'll post some details in a bit. For now I gotta run!

Edit: I posted a better resolution file for the piece, and I still have to take some decent pics of it to print it decently, but I really, really like the way it turned out.



It was fun to show the entire process in facebook, and to have people asking around about it. I must do it again; only this time NOT when I'm in the middle of a moving process. Definitely NOT. When I'm settled on my tiny apartment with my acrylics in one safe spot and a steady work environment, yes. Soon. :)

And I have to say, I just would love to be able to hug as a buddy a walrus :D


No comments:

Post a Comment