Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jodorowsky

I've been following Alejandro Jodorowsky in Twitter for a while now, and I love everything he tweets. However, this tweet resonated in my head quite strongly - particularly because of the huge change I intend to do in my life. I have to tatoo this on my forehead or something :)

For non-spanish speakers, this goes pretty much like this:  ‎"You're all that you can imagine of yourself. Think of yourself without limits, free and able to create what you wish" .

He estado siguiendo a Alejandro Jodorowsky en Twitter por un rato ya, y lo que tuitea por lo general me fascina. Pero ayer se aventó uno bueno que me dió lata en la cabeza todo el día - especialmente por el mega movimiento que estoy haciendo actualmente. Así que más vale que esté constantemente recordando esta frase.



No comments:

Post a Comment