Friday, January 18, 2013

Dans le Forêt

Sooooooo whenever a topic speaks to me, I throw away all the things I need to do and procrastinate my work with work. It sucks, because I stay behind, but I guess that's what happens when you work in what you love... :)

So this is made for the CSFL's challenge of the week, "Dans le forêt" or "Into the Forest" :D And I took the liberty of playing around with some colors...
God, I love drawing trees :D I need to go to the Bois de Vincennes to go crazy with it n.n

Ok, tiene mucho que no posteo en español por razones de... seamos francos, de flojera. Mis más sinceras disculpas D: Pero francamente espero en que no llegará el día en que tenga que hacer posts trilingues - ahí sí me va a ganar y voy a acabar solamente en inglés XD

En fin - esta es una pequeña distracción para el reto de la semana de CSFL, "Dentro del Bosque" - creo que todos saben lo mucho que me chiflan los árboles, y no puedo decir que no a una oferta como esta... 

No comments:

Post a Comment