Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bonnes Nouvelles


Well well well. Last week was rough. I got bitten, got my head open (a tiny bit, but there was blood involved) by a falling robot, got lost at 2:00 am and slipped on the ice in the pavement in the middle of the street. Try and guess which one's the fake one (yes, just one is fake!).

However, there's also plenty of good news - beyond my vanity that urges me to mention I bought shoes and a skirt that goes whoosh when I twirl. I got included in the Ólafur Arnalds For Now I Am Winter artbook with this piece - you get the artbook when you order the album in the US Official Store.

And also, I received notification that this other piece will be exhibited at Bogotá, Colombia, in the Salón de Ilustración Imagen Palabra, from April 8th to 13th. Still don't know the other exhibitors, but I'm excited as heck :D The piece itself is digital, so obviously the exhibited one will be a print - but boy, it's exciting! :D

Did I say how happy I am?

And well, got loads and loads of things to paint. I mean, LOADS. But in the meantime, I've been sketching loads of people on the metro... I'll be posting them now and then in twitter to make up for the lack of posts here - feel free to stalk! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment