Monday, July 29, 2013

Semanario 1

A friend of mine from school proposed to me a rather interesting experiment. He asked me to do a series of headers for a local facebook group he administers: there's a different header every day, and they have different themes arranged for each of the days.

Since each artist invited to do the headers can do whatever on earth he wants with this, I've decided to do a series of illustrations with the same main characters, the same environment, and a different feeling each day. I'll get into details as I post them, but for today, we've got "Hate Mondays".

To note on this image: the tiny homage to Michel Gondry's "The Science of Sleep", the How I Met Your Mother english phone booth, and an even tinier Erasure's "Love to Hate You". And a clear allusion to my inability to cook.

Well, to be fair, I can cook. I just don't enjoy it. CEREAL FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment