Sunday, August 4, 2013

Semanario 7

And we're done. With this one, I've officially finished my guest intervention of daily headers for a week for the Designers United fb group.

This is Fun Sunday, so I was supposed to have total freedom and fun with this one. Since I had already had total freedom and fun with the others, I just crammed a whole bunch of things I love in here. We've got a blanket, a dalmatian, a locket, loads of hidden easter eggs for a BD project I've got on the works, Catbug, a purple tree, a yellow umbrella, maccaroons, a new watercolor piece of paper with brushes and white ink, photos of friends, a music box, and of course my beloved and adored Pan's Labyrinth.

To anyone familiar with my blog/work/tweets/general blabbery, you aren't surprised about that last one, aren't you?

And well, the remains of the party from the day before. But they can clean that up later: right now it's dawn: that fleeting moment where all light is soft and gentle and pink for a few instants. And everyone knows I'm a sucker for lightning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment