Thursday, August 1, 2013

Semanario 4

And we carry on! Here's the late afternoon, Vector and Branding Thursday header for this week. Because of the theme I carried on and used the page's logo as a logo for EVERYTHING - at least, anything where I could put the logo at. Dalí and Tarantino are present (I effing love Inglorious Basterds!), along with the house of Up, a light-saber (Obi-Wan's, with whom I have a certain weakness n.n), a turntable - gosh, I wish I had one of those- and my piano favorites: Dario Marianelli, Fabrizio Paterlini and my adored Chopin :D

On their part, the characters are almost done with their project - bet they're as exhausted as I am, but I reckon they look way better than I do right now... for Pete's sake, she's got a mint dress. *WANTS*

No comments:

Post a Comment