Monday, October 8, 2012

Odile


There'll be a local presentation of Swan Lake. I went to ask how much the tickets were, and for fifteen minutes I stood there listening to one person after the other asking "How much are the tickets for Black Swan?"

It was hilarious n.n

Anyway - TIME FOR PRINT SALE!! I may receive the opportunity to have a residency at 59Rivoli, so I'm raising funds. Hence, right now ANY artwork posted in my Facebook page will be sold for just 10 dlls (shipping included), and will be printed in Opaline paper in a 9x12'' format. Browse around, send me an e-mail, leave a comment, let me know!! :D

Aquí en San Luis Potosí habrá una presentación local de el Lago de los Cisnes. Fuí a preguntar cuánto costaba cada boleto, y todas las gentes enfrente de mí preguntaron "¿A cómo los boletos de Black Swan?" ¡Divertidísimo! XD

En fin - puede - PUEDE - que me den una residencia en 59Rivoli. Por tanto, estoy vendiendo prints!!! Cada una cuesta 10 dólares, con el envío incluído - y será impresa en papel opalina de 9x12 pulgadas con 1'' de margen para enmarcar. Mándenme un correo, déjen un comentario, y hablamos!! Todas las obras en mi página de Facebook entran!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment