Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Working Class Hero

Ok, it'll be no surprise for anyone following my blog for a bit that I just adore the Beatles. I was a hippie child: my dad would play The Doors when it was my bedtime, and tell me stories of the Yellow Submarine and the Fool on the Hill. I always thought they were as magical as fairy tales.

Hence, I think it's appropriate that I pay an homage to the man who, in my opinion, is one of the greatest poets of the 20th century. Also, I've found I love a lot of people born in October :D

Don't forget, you can still get this print in 9x12'' for just $10 dlls, shipping included. Of course, if you want it in hoodies or tote bags - not to brag, but I WANT ONE D: - you can go to my Society 6 store. Or... you know. You can always order both ;D

Para los que ya llevan tiempo conociéndome - o siguiendo mi blog - sabrán que adoro los Beatles a morir. Lo que muchos no saben es que es porque yo fuí literalmente un flower child desde niña: mi papá me ponía a los Doors para arrullarme, yo sabía quién era Jim Morrison y que Inagada Da Vida era laaaaaarga, y me contaban historias del Submarino Amarillo y el Tonto en la Colina. Y me encantaban: para mí, están tan llenos de magia como los cuentos de hada.

Por tanto, rindo tributo al que en mi opinión es uno de los más grandes poetas del siglo 20. Sin mencionar que ahorita estoy fascinada con cuánta gente quiero que ha nacido en Octubre. Raya en la obsesión... me preocupo!

No se olviden que pueden ordenar esta obra en impresión de 9x12'', por sólo 10 dlls con envío incluído! Ahora que si quieren una chamarra o una bolsa, pueden irse a Society 6... o ordenar ambas :D Ustedes eligen n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment