Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Anne y tarjetas


Anne Boleyn. Queen of Perseverance, I'd say, considering how high she rose - never mind how hard she fell. Right now, she's like my patron goddess - although I'm not really trying to take over an entire kingdom, mind you... Just a city n.n

On that note, last week we had the Salon du Livre et de la Presse Jeunesse at Montreuil. Went along, and took some business cards with me - only my business cards have all my mexican non-existent-anymore phone on them and I refuse to scratch that and write by hand my new number, but I don't really know where to (or can *ahem*) print new ones. SO, made ones :D






It was a nice set of four. I think the first one is my favorite, but, funnily enough, they all are a tad self-describing. Love it.
Now I'll get back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment