Thursday, August 23, 2012

Casa Embrujada

Walking around with my brother, starting to get used to the city, we came across this. I'm pretty sure it's haunted - if it's not, then why on earth did I feel so so compelled to go back and draw it, and then again when my time wasn't enough?? Specially after looking at it for the time it took me to do this - I'm absolutely convinced that there's something really special going on in there...

...Maybe it's a ghost club house or something.

Caminando por San Luis Potosí, turisteando y tratando de ubicarnos, mi hermano y yo encontramos esta casa. Yo juro que hay algo ahí adentro - aparte de la viejita que vive ahí - porque, ¿de qué otra manera explicar la necesidad implacable que me dió por dibujar de cabo a rabo esta casa? ¿Gente muerta? ¿Fantasmas amigables? ¿Señoras del porfiriato - cortesanas del porfiriato??

No comments:

Post a Comment