Friday, August 24, 2012

Trajinera con Axolotl

It's funny: for this piece, I could visualize the flower and the lamp. Then, I decided to crew it with a little axolotl - cause I insist, I adore those little critters. And then... who should be passenger??? That was a HUGE dilemma for the entire time - they weren't even on the sketch. Then - screw it: little people. Medieval people. Done!

I think it's one of those times when the setting, the lightning, the locals are perfect, except the loud tourists on the picture.

Debo confesar que en esta pieza en particular, podía visualizar la flor, la iluminación, el lugar, los colores. Después, decidí que quien comandaba la nave debía ser un ajolote - ¿por qué no? Pero los pasajeros - esos fueron un auténtico dolor de cabeza. Creo que es una de esas fotografías turísticas donde todo es perfecto, menos los turistas en sí...

No comments:

Post a Comment